Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Kelsey's wedding shower.........

My niece Kelsey is getting married on Febuary 21st....her fiance is Zach, he is amazing and very good looking too, anyway my sister Laina is giving her a shower up here in Utah County since she has been living up here for a while, I'm going to help her and I volunteered to do the Chicken Salad to put on mini crescents, I figured I could do that ahead of time in case I can't get off work early. Thought I may as well post this recipe since I was typing it up anyway.  It is a recipe from one of Laina's good friends Charlotte, it is supposed to be amazing, I will post pictures of the food and the shower as soon as I can.....Enjoy!!!


Charlotte’s Chicken Salad
3 cups cooked, shredded chicken
1 cup diced celery
¼ cup diced green onion
1 can water chestnuts, diced
1 cup mayo
¾ cup whipping cream
Grapes cut into quarters
Pasta to make it go further (acini de pepe)

Place all ingredients into large mixing bowl, stir together until well mixed.

Serve on Crescents or bread of choice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment